- CHEMICAL-FREE AND PESTICIDE FREE: Natural lice treatment for the whole family. The Electric Head Lice Remover is a natural comb device and FDA registered, which instantly vacuums head lice and eggs (nits).
- EASY TO USE: All lice and eggs captured in the disposable capture filter, which allows secure and eek-free disposable. 4 Capture filters come in the box!
- BEST LICE COMB FOR YOUR FAMILY: From early lice detection to regular check-ups for head lice, The Electric Head Lice Remover is the most technologically advance natural lice comb on the market.
- SMOOTH AND GENTLE ON SCALP: Rounded stainless steel teeth with adjustable combing angles as well as a compact and ergonomic designed electronic head lice comb
HOW TO USE:
- Securely attach a capture filter to the combing head.
- Push down and hold the knobs on both sides to manually adjust the combing angle. Two set positions are available: straight or raking position.
- Brush hair to remove knots and separate them into sections using hair clips.
- Section the hair no wider than the teeth and comb close to the scalp.
- With the brush provided, clean any head lice and eggs that might be caught between the teeth of the comb. Fill a bowl or sink, about 10 cm deep, with hot (not boiling) tap water and only submerge the combing head.
Our Lice Remover Kit is a safe, easy, and effective way to treat lice and super lice.
- Trusted Expertise Doctor recommended
- Easy-Dispense Applicator Evenly distributes gel throughout hair, from roots to ends, to coat lice and eggs
- Effective, Mess-free Treatment Gel Proprietary liquid gel clings to hair and stays in place; no drips, no messes
- Safe, Non-toxic, and Pesticide-Free Formula Harsh on lice and super lice, with no harmful chemicals or pesticides
- Premium, Metal Lice & Nit Comb Quickly and easily remove lice and eggs
- Complete Kit Includes everything needed to effectively treat lice: 5.25 oz. gel, easy-use applicator, and premium metal lice & nit comb
- Voltage: 220 V
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 160 mm x 0.52 in / 80 mm x 0.26 in
- Color: Blue
- Weight: approx. 355 g
Can this be used on a pet for fleas?
They say it can. I have one long hair dog and it wouldn’t go through the hair to the skin like the curly, thicker human hair. It would go through my short hair chihuahua and collect them but it is ineffective for the time, effort and price in my opinion.
How does this compare to lice zapping combs such as Lice Guard or Robi comb?
It doesn't zap, it combs and vacuums live and nits out.
Does your hair fall out when you are using the machine?
No, your hair doesn't fall out while or after using this product, Actually, the kids love it, and yes I would buy another for a gift or for myself if needed.
Do you use this on wet hair or dry hair?
The hair should be clean, conditioned and dry. Brush thoroughly to remove any knots.
Do you need to use a new filter for each time you comb through the hair?
Yes, it will be better.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.